Free Shipping on All Items
Customer Question on Protective Cups
Contoured style cup

Hi, I wanted to know if there is a contoured style cup for a boxer, most of the cups I have worn don't really curve under the area you want protected.  
by: Ric
6/26/2010 11:57:51 AM
Was this helpful? (0) (0)
Hi Ric. Check out this model, it has good under-curve that might be what you are looking for - pr-gr-420
by: TMArtist     
6/28/2010 4:51:15 PM
Was this helpful? (0) (0)
Return to Protective Cups
Join Mailing List
We accept: